Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blogger's Block

It's been 2 weeks since I last blogged.  Besides being away & busy for CNY, I've been facing blogger's block (as in writer's block), especially since I discovered my brother's blog.  My only 'kor' has a new blog (in fact 3 blogs & a website) which I'm totally unaware of.  In fact, it's not "NEW" anymore, since the blog was established since 2006.  Silly me has been following the old blog which he has stopped since he came back from his hitch-hiking 'round-the-world' trip.  He said I should have known since it's listed in his profile on FB.  Hhmphh!  As though there's a need for me to check his profile!  I mean, he's my only 'kor', so I should know everything about him hence there's no need for me to check, right? .... or maybe I should, to see if he's in a relationship with any japanese girl.  SHE CANNOT BE CUTER THAN ME!

Oh! Back to my blogger's block, well, I must say Kor's a pretty good writer, in my opinion anyway, 'coz I find it funny & interesting.  That, has made me realise I've a long way to catch up.  But not to be despaired, I will continue to improve, as I noted some readers (I don't know who you are) have been checking on my blog continuously & this is good encouragement.  (My hubby said it's him but I don't think so!)  I've a total of 68 new visitors with 132 visits thus far (not sure this is good or poor), but I will post the stats on my blog once I've reached the 100 mark.

You're welcome to read my kor's blogs, but pls make sure you stay tune to mine too.  He's an avid traveller & a tour-guide in Sabah, so his blogs are mostly about his passion of travelling & his free-like-a-bird lifestyle.
Lost Travels
Lost Borneo

I got this picture from one of his blogs, but I'm sure 'kor' won't sue me. ;p

3 comments:

  1. thanks sis for the comments. But I'm not a "real" blogger in the true sense of the word, since it takes me hours (days) to really write something "good". BTW, I've posted zorro's photos as per your request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, ur brother in sabah ahhh. my sis in sabah oso, KK to be exact. she's currently attached wif shangri-la tanjung aru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... maybe they know each other.

    ReplyDelete