Monday, January 4, 2010

The Enchanted World

I watched Avatar yesterday, and needless to say, I was mesmerized, so much so that I wanted to be one of the Na'vi.....  Lo & behold, this is my own Avatar!  The scar across my left eye was a due to a catfight between Neytiri and I, fighting over Jake.  Meowww!
 

This movie brought me back to the long forgotten enchanted world I used to know as a kid.  The fairies, goblins, elves, gnomes - I knew they existed, in a far far away untouched forest.  I just never imagined it to be so breathtaking.  Thanks, James Cameron, for giving me an insight into their world.  And when you're filming Avatar 2, do consider Mermie, the Avatar shown above.  She may be petite, but she's a real cili padi!

I see you.
http://www.avatarmovie.com/

P/S: You can have your own Avatar too.  Just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment