Friday, January 15, 2010

Spanish Restaurante @ Bangsar

I was at Cava again yesterday night.  I was just there last Friday for lunch.  It seems a favourite hangout place for some of my banker friends.  For those who are not aware, Cava Restaurant & Bar is a cozy little Spanish restaurant located in Jln Bangkung, Bangsar.

Paella is a must-have here, hence we ordered Paella Valencia, a rice dish with mixed seafood & chicken.  We also had a variety of tapas, salad, pasta & dessert.  Most importantly, if you have a passion for sweet stuff, don't forget to indulge in the Chocolate Dream, a warm moist chocolate cake served with lime custard sauce.  It is delightfully sinful!  A few of my favourites from my previous visits include the mushroom soup & baked cod.  Well, pictures say a thousand words, so here you go!








Alas!  If you noticed, there's no photo of the desserts, which I have totally forgotten to capture, as everyone, including myself, dug their spoons into it the moment it was placed on the table.
Overall, Cava is a nice place to have good food & hangout with friends.

This photo below is dedicated to my beautiful friends, who insisted I capture their photo, instead of just the delicious food!

1 comment:

  1. hi. Looks like you have starting blogging. And glad that you are doing things that you are doing things that you love.

    ReplyDelete