Friday, January 29, 2010

My Achievements

Only 1 month into 2010, and I must say I've accomplished quite a bit.  I'm so so proud of myself.  *beaming*
I finally completed my beaded lamp, personally designed & handmade by me.  I have dedicated more time for my artwork.  I've started baking, and for a beginner, I must say I'm pretty good.  ;p  I've experimented with many new delicious dishes (home-cooked meals daily), and I now know how to make "mee hun ker" (pan mee) from scratch!  Also, not forgetting that I've started my own blog.
These stuff may seem pretty simple, but if you know me, you wouldn't believe it.  Who would believe that a girl who barely passed her Art subject in school can now be artistic?  Who would think that a girl who doesn't even help her mom in the kitchen now cooks out of love & likes to share her succesful experiments?  This proves I can do anything I put my mind to.

Well, my house has been spring-cleaned, the CNY deco is up, I'm all prepared to welcome the Year of the Golden Tiger.  It's gonna be a fantastic year!  woo hoo!










No comments:

Post a Comment