Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year... New Beginning... New Hopes

2010 - I believe it's a great beginning... for me, anyway.  After weeks of planning, I finally started a blog, on the 1st day of the year.  Something so simple, and yet.....
There has been many changes in my life in preparation for this year.  So drastic the change, that 1 month into it, and friends are still asking the same question.  Sometimes I give different answers to different groups of friends, as I find it difficult to make them comprehend the reasons.  Don't get me wrong, it's not because of different IQ level or anything, it's just that not everyone had been through what I had, hence they won't understand.  And to some others, moolah plays a bigger role in their lives.

I've been given a 2nd chance in life, and this is what I have to do, for 2010.  It's a new beginning, bringing it new hopes...

3 comments:

  1. Prayed for you in Manila. No matter what people say, I think 2010 will be a great year.
    Cheers!

    Your bro

    ReplyDelete