Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Evidence at the Park

My boyfriend & I, we were taking our dog for a walk at the park. He found a spot, started digging & found a bone – no, not the dog, my boyfriend. Anyway, he gave the bone to the dog, and continued digging. To our surprise, buried in the ground was a pair of sneakers & an empty condom packaging. WTF! Guessing it was evidence to some rape cases, my boyfriend decided to take the sneakers with him.
Suddenly, we saw some gangsters approaching. I told him to bury the shoes & run, but in a calm manner, he walked to a row of shelves at the park & placed the sneakers at one of the top open shelves (apparently to hide it!). The gangsters saw us & came running after us. We ran back to the hostel where we stayed. One of the bad guys caught up with us, but with the help of this HK actor (Power Chan Kwok Bong) who stayed in the same hostel as us (???!!!), we managed to capture the bad guy. Just as in all movies, the gangsters then held one of our people (Power’s momma) as hostage too. Damn!
Just as I was deciding whether or not to break the priceless antique vase to use as a weapon, when suddenly….. RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I woke up. This was my dream in the wee hours this morning. They say dreams have hidden meanings, but I won’t bother interpreting this, just like the many other silly dreams I occasionally have.  Why dream of Power?  Don't ask me, I'd rather have Cheng Ka Wing in my dreams anytime.

    Power Chan & Cheng Ka Wing (Image source: www.spcnet.tv)

p/s: Did I tell you my boyfriend had superpowers? He could do things in lighting speed, but nooo….. in this case, he chose to walk instead! Hhmph! That’s why we couldn’t escape. ... Who's my boyfriend? It's Someone, of coz!

2 comments:

  1. haha... i always have dreams, but can't remember most of them though.

    ReplyDelete